Monday 25 May 2009

Grappling Maps

This is something that has been around for a while but Ive been slack with getting done. I have just recently been playing around with it and it's already helped me analyze my game a lot. It is called a mind map. It's basicly an outline of your game. This images below are just a sample that I found ages ago, apparently by the legendry Rickson Gracie. I am working on completing my own. It's an awesome idea to do individual mind maps of every major position and common reactions to your opponent's counters and movements.

They form a great visual blue print of your game-plan and allow you to realy analyse and start to put together what you know.
It makes a great starting point as well for a more detailed game-plan.

These 2 are really just to give ideas, they helped give me some ideas as to basic starting points for my own. I hope they help your too.
Micah














No comments:

Post a Comment